- Mixture of all-weather hardstanding pitches and grass pitches used in better weather
- Two heated shower & toilet blocks
- Separate disabled facilities within each toilet block, having shower, toilet & washbasin
- Heated laundry room with coin operated washing machine and tumble dryer, and deep sink for hand washing
- Heated pot washing rooms with vegetable preparation areas
- Hair dryer
- Baby changing facilities
- Water points throughout the park
- Chemical waste disposal
- Motorhome, empty and refill area
- Refuse and recycle points are situated around the site
- All pitches have electric hook-up at 16amp.
- Pet friendly with on site dog walk and plenty of walks surrounding the park.
- Main reception
- Information chalet, full of leaflets on local tourist attractions, restaurants and transport links
- Please note our reception is closed from 10.30am to 12.30pm to allow for cleaning duties.
We welcome dogs at our caravan park but they must be kept on a lead at all times, with on site dog walk and plenty of walks available surrounding the park.
Our information chalet is full of leaflets on local tourists attractions plus information on the local market town of Newark and the cities of Nottingham and Lincoln. Remember to leave time to visit Milestone Real Ale Brewery situated next door. If you need additional information our site wardens are more than happy to help, call at our reception on 01636 821244 or pop in to see us.