We strive to ensure that all visitors can enjoy the accommodation, amenities and surroundings within Milestone. Our aim is to assist you in any way possible and if you require assistance whilst planning your stay, or while you are actually visiting us we will be pleased to help you.
- We cater for touring caravans and motor homes, holiday homes are privately owned.
- We have an easily accessible website and our brochure for touring pitches is clear and concise, we can post a copy of this access statement if required.
- We have two dedicated disabled pitches please let us know before booking if you require one.
We offer telephone and email contact with our customers.
Arrival and Car Parking Facilities
- The Park Reception area has a tarmac gravelled
- Once registered at reception guests have to access the park via a barrier operated by a barrier access card
- Hard standing pitches are all gravelled
Main Entrance & Reception
- Access to reception is directly at the entrance to the park
- There is a ramped access to the Reception for access with a wheelchair
- The Reception doorway has ample access for a wheelchair
- There is seating available in our Reception
- Accessible parking is available on our late arrival pitches outside reception for use whilst in reception
- Tourist Information available on site
- Office hours are Monday – Thursday 9am – 5.30 pm (Office closes 8pm Friday)Saturday & Sunday 9am-5.pm (Times vary in winter)
Public Areas – General
- Tarmac roads service all parts of the caravan park – Speed limit on the park is restricted to 5 mph
- There are benches placed around the park
Waste disposal points are located throughout the park, recycling facilities attached with clearly labelled bins. The wheelie bins are 1.25 metre in height
Public Areas – Shower, laundry & toilet block
- The park has a toilet block near to the entrance and touring pitches. These are open but may close if we are instructed to due to Covid regulations.
- The path leading to the toilet block is a level tarmac path.
- There is separate disabled shower and washroom facilities complete with shower, sink, toilet with grab handles. Disabled wash room keys available from Reception and £10 deposit is required.(Refundable on return of key)
- There is one top loading washing machine and one front loading dryer.
- The washing up sinks are 90cm in height.
- Washer takes 3 x £1 coins – Dryer £1
- Touring pitches are 80% hard standing the rest grass
- Chemical disposal point is 95cm in height and are in various points around the site
- All dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead around the park. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after the dog. Dog waste bins are situated on the park.
- Nearest bus stop is 50 metres in centre of village- A bus timetable is available from reception on request
- Maps of the park and local area are available at Park Reception
- If Emergency services are required please dial 999 and inform them of your pitch number, make sure someone meets them at the barrier to avoid any delay in assisting the patient.